Was Now from £1,499pp
for 7 nights Luxury Included
SAVING £2,998 per couple
Travel dates from 21 Aug – 13 Oct 2013
HURRY- book by 13th May 2013.All Prices include return flights & transfers. Price Includes
- Direct Flights from London
- Airport Taxes
- All luggage & in flight meals
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- All Inclusive Board basis, including premium drinks
- All non-motorized Watersports
- Return Airport Transfers
HURRY- book by 13th May 2013.All Prices include return flights & transfers.
Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios
On the lush north coast of Jamaica, where the rolling St. Ann Mountains sweep down to two private cove beaches, the art of stylish hospitality can be found at this all-butler, all-oceanfront resort providing unmatched attention to detail and service.
Boasting a charming intimacy in an atmosphere of aesthetic sophistication, this historical gem hosts 74 oceanview suites tucked into a magnificent coral bluff, and caters to those who appreciate refined elegance with an authentic island experience.
- 74 sumptous rooms
- swimming pool and 3 whirlpools
- Red Lane Spa
Best suite in the house – Prime minister oceanfront one bedroom suite.Dining:
2 restaurants and 1 Café
- La Papillion - International - resort casual attire
- La Terrace – Mediterranean and Jamaican - resort evening attire
- Royal Café On The Beach - Jamaican light fare – resort casual attire
- An All-Butler, All-Oceanfront resort
- 2 private cove beaches, one for sunbathing, one with a watersports pavilion
- Watersports including scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing
- Red Lane® Spa*
- Golf at nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club (greens fees included)
- Lighted tennis courts, billiard game lounge
- 3 gourmet restaurants including the award-winning Le Papillon serving French cuisine
- C-Bar, the Caribbean’s only Champagne & Caviar Bar
- 3 bars including a piano bar
- Stand-alone, 3,000 sq. ft., private, 3-bedroom “Villa Plantana” on property
- Stay at / Play at privileges at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios provide 11 additional restaurants to choose from
- Resort dive certification course available for a nominal fee.
- Spa services additional.
For advice on Sandals Holidays, call us now on freephone 0800 011 1001 or enquire here