Was Now from £1,799pp
for 7 nights Luxury Included
SAVING £3,598 per couple
Travel dates from 01 Sep - 4 Dec 2013Price Includes
- Direct Flights from London
- Airport Taxes
- All luggage & in flight meals
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- All Inclusive Board basis, including premium drinks
- All non-motorized Watersports
- Return Airport Transfers
HURRY- book by 13th May 2013.All Prices include return flights & transfers.
Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma
Set on the breath-taking white-sand beach in Great Exuma, Sandals Emerald Bay is the newest addition to the family offering the pinnacle in luxury holidays.
Celebrating its 1st birthday this year, this resort is celebrating in style with the completion of a million-dollar renovation project with the addition of 66 new rooms and suites in the Seaside Village, making for a total of 249 rooms throughout the property each with amazing ocean views and some with personal Butler Service, Sandals Emerald Bay is a resort of unparalleled beauty.
With an incredible range of activities to keep the most active guest occupied, including three swimming pools, tennis courts, Red Lane® Spa, unlimited golf at the 18-hole golf course† designed by Greg Norman at Sandals Emerald Reef Golf Club, scuba diving^ in the clear Caribbean seas to a fitness centre with top of the line equipment or relax at the serene Red Lane® Spa†.
Enjoy gourmet dining at six gourmet restaurants including fine dining at the Italian-influenced cuisine Il Cielo and Café de Paris coming spring 2011 or unlimited premium brand drinks in the five bars. You will be luxuriously pampered at every level.
- 83 spacious, Butler Service suites
- 13 swimming pools, Jacuzzi & unique ‘fire-pit’ seating area
- Red Lane® Spa
- Il Ciello – Italian – resort evening attire
- Barefoot By The Sea – Seafood – resort casual attire
- The Drunken Duck – British food – resort casual attire
- Bahama Bay – Mediterranean-style with a Caribbean twist – resort evening attire
- Dino’s Pizzeria – Wood-fired pizzas – no dress code
- Special underwater wedding ceremonies for scuba fanatics
- Superb scuba diving sites, including a sunken plane
- 22 indoor spa treatment areas and 6 outdoor sanctuaries
- Prestigious Greg Norman designed 18-hole golf course
- Deepwater marina with 133 slips and clubhouse
- 13,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space for conferences
- WiFi hotspots available around the pool
For advice on Sandals Holidays, call us now on freephone 0800 011 1001 or enquire here
Golf, Restaurant(s), Scuba Diving, Swimming Pools, Tennis Courts, Video Player